Monday 10 March 2014

What a beautiful day :)

Hey everyone !!!

Have you guys been outside today??
It's gorgeous. Besides the puddles and snow mountains!! 
Hey! I'm just excited I can finally start my walks again with my daughter 

Today we went on a walk to tim hortons about a 20 mintue walk there and 20 mintue walk back! Total of 40 mintues! 

She loved it! I truley missed this too! 

Now were spending the rest of the afternoon reading books, blowing bubbles and apparently screaming (it's her new thing) lol!!! 

Here's some pictures of our day!!!

This is the river which is still frozen:( can't wait till it's not so avah can see the beavers and ducks!!


 
Lol she likes to read!!! 

Her expression when I blow bubbles lmao! She loves them!!! 

Thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment