Tuesday 4 March 2014

My Tattoos

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't blogged I've been pretty busy! But in this blog id like to discuss my tattoos and the meaning behind them. I only have two so far, but I do plan on getting a couple more! 

My first tattoo 
Chinese Writting: Mother
I got this tattoo when I was 16! My mom had taken me to do our first tattoo together. I really wanted something that was very important to me. We had decided to mother and daughter tattoos! Mine is placed on the outside of my right ankle. It does need touching up since it's 5 years old already. But I love it. 


My Second Tattoo
Quote; " fall seven times, stand up eight" 
I got this tattoo about 2 years ago! This is a very very powerful quote to me. If you read my other blogs you'd know I was going through a lot of stuff in my teenage years. I always felt like giving up, running away from all the problems, doing whatever I could to get away from it, but after all that wouldn't fix anything. When I seen this quote a long time ago, it reminded me that no matter how hard life gets you always need to get back up. No matter how hard you fell.. No matter who was or wasn't there to catch you! Just get back up and try again. This tattoo is placed on my upper back. 


So those are the only tattoos I have at the moment. I do wanna get my daughters name on my collar bone, very soon. Eventually I wanna get the rosary on my foot too (how original)! Lol I've always loved that tattoo but never had the balls to actually go get it! 

If I could I probably would fill my whole body in quotes and look like a walking scripture, but I'm not going to do that! 
Thanks for reading :D 






No comments:

Post a Comment