Tuesday 4 March 2014

Things you didn't know about me

Hey everyone !!
I'm going to write a list of things people probably don't know about me. :) 
Enjoy!!

1. I am very sttuborn 
2. I am 19 turning 20 this May!
3. I have a bad temper
4. I don't trust anyone except my mother, bestfriend/cousin and boyfriend.
5. I don't like chocolate that much...
6. I love joggers and hoodies 
7. I went to college for early childhood education and hated it!!
8. I've never failed a highschool class! 
9. I love reading, bookworm! 
10. I don't like wearing jewelry except for my highschool ring and pandora braclet.
11. I use to have 8 piercings now I only have 5 which are nose, and ears (use to have, belly button, eyebrows, tongue).
12. I can't sit in one spot for long, my teacher use to tell my mother I had ants in my pants which I think is true.
13. I have a shoe addiction.
14. My daughters name has always been my favourite name and mya, which is my sisters name! 
15. If I had a boy I would of named him Lucas.
16. I'm very superstitious.
17. I use to be a gymnast and soccer player.
18. I love quotes.
19. My favourite show is Gossip Girl. 
20. My daughter is spoiled. She has control over my phone and iPad.
21. I use to have Ariel red hair.
22. I am addicted to my phone.
23. My favourite food is pasta! But I no longer eat it:( 
24. I use to hate drinking water. Now I perfer it.
25. I was an only child for 13 1/2 years! 
26. Coffee is my bestfriend 
27. One of my best friends is my cousin:) Priti:D
28. My favourite disney movie is Little Mermaid
29. I hate jeans! Love yoga pants ! Have like 20 pairs lol! 
30. I always have a mean look on my Face. But I promise you I'm not mean:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment