Sunday 23 February 2014

One little footstep at a time - Introduction

Hey, my name is Kayla. This is my first blog and I would just like to introduce myself a little bit. Okay so here it goes...  I'm 19 years old turning 20 May 10 and I'm a proud MOMMY to a beautiful baby girl named Avah Marie who has just turned five months old. I'm also in love with her father. We've been together for 3 years two months.Avah's birthday is September 18 2013. She has literally turned my life around for the better. Yes I became a mom at a young age but that doesn't change the fact that I'm a good mother to her and love her more then words would be able to explain. It's a 24/7, 7 Days a week job. Would I change it, to go back to my old ways? Never. Now I'm not at all glamorizing being a young mother because I definitely think couples should wait until they are older. Thankfully I have been working since I was about 15 years old. So I've had a steady income which helps ALOT. I'm currently on maternity leave, which I'm enjoying.. I wish that I didn't have to go back to work in September, but hey... That's how life works you need money to pay for stuff it's part of being human. I don't come from the richest family, I do though have a lot of support from my family! My mother also had me at the same age. She has truly helped me a lot and I'm very thankful for that because most young people don't have that kind of support from their parents. Did I mention I have a 6 year old sister? Yes, 6 years  old. We have a 131/2 gap. She's this fantastic girly girl, who has grown up to be such a little lady.. Man.. How time has gone by.. She took Avah a little hard in the beginning, but what 5 year old wouldn't? Now she says Avah is her best friend. It makes me so happy that they will grow up together cause I never really had anyone to grow up with. Since I was an only child for such a long time. I had every toy and was enrolled in every activity I wanted to be in, but I always wanted a sibling. My mom always gave me the best of the best.. Even though she was a single mother since day one, she gave me everything I ever wanted. She taught me how to become the independent women I am.. So I'm glad for that. Now your probably thinking about my dad. He's not in my life . He hasn't been since I was maybe 1-2 years old. He's a faded memory that truthfully I don't care to remember. All I remember is he caused a lot of heartache in my mother and my life. That's probably the last you'll ever hear of him. I do have have a step father. Who's been in my life since about 5-6 years old.. He's what I consider my father not that other piece of work I spoke about a little bit up. So I think I've explained a lot here. This is pretty good for my first blog. Have a good day :D till next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment