Monday 24 February 2014

My Favourite Baby Products


Hey everyone. Today I'm going to post what some of my favourite baby products are! These are things I use almost everyday! 

Here it is;

Pamper Swaddlers Diapers.
So I used pampers since she was born. I decided when I was pregnant, they've always worked perfect for me and the fit her good. I barley have leaks and when I do it's cause her diapers are too small.. I tried to use Pampers Baby Dry Diapers, but because my daughter has sensitive skin like me they gave her a bum rash. 


Fisher price Piano Play Gym.
This gym has been one if the best purchases I've ever made! I originally got a bright starts pink one for my baby shower, but she never really showed By interest in that one. She loves this gym. This also adjusts for older ages into a piano and it adjusts for tummy time! Cool right? 

Carters Clothing.
I think that carters has the cutest clothes ever and CHEAP. Although they fit small, the clothes are durable and don't fade after let's say 6 washes.. Basically my whole daughters wardrobe is this clothing line. Lol if I walk into this store I tend to leave with bags and bags filled.. My boyfriend could kill me... Says she doesn't need that much clothes but hey, I can't help myself!!! 

Nuk Pacifier.
So let's just say, I knew from the start I wanted my daughter to have a pacifier.. Because babies tend to find comfort in them. I tried every single pacifier the stores have. She did not like any of them.. Until my mom said "maybe your using a weird style try the NUK ones". Sure enough she took to these. She's very specific person. Takes after her momma... Lol 


Tommee Tippee Anti-Colic Bottles.
So these bottles are great. I originally didn't buy these I bought just the regular bottles from their brand.. I noticed though  my daughter was always fussy.. She had bad gas.. So I switched to these which seemed to make a big difference. They are very easy to clean and work with. I also use this brands microwave sterilizer. It works good, fast and also easy to clean!



Johnson's Soothing Vapor Bath.
This product really works. It's exactly like Vicks rub, except it's not as strong.It's completely safe for infants and children. My daughter got really sick about about 21/2 months old. Due to her age no medication could be given, but it was horrible.. I mean she had a cough that sounded like a dog with mucus... Not a good picture huh.. So I decided to buy this since I was told the Vicks baby rub was still not appropriate for her age.. And it helped a lot. Just put a couple drops in her bath let her soak in it and then next morning she was already feeling better. And the scent seems like it'll probably make your baby smell like Vicks for a couple days.. But nope... I couldn't smell it off her at all once her bath was finished .. 

Huggies Natural Care Wipes.
So I didn't originally wanna go with this brand. I was going to go with pampers everything. But I had a lot of samples of these that I was trying out on myself to remove makeup and what not. I have very sensitive skin, so these wipes did not make my face feel oily like pampers wipes did, they didn't make my skin get red spots like pampers wipes did and they aren't scented. So last minute I decided to switch the brand I was gunna use on my daughter. Well I love them. Cause she has sensitive skin just like me and these work perfect. Plus they are always on sale. So I get like 800 wipes plus a free tub in a box for like 18$ ! SCORE!!! 


Camilia Teething.
The worst stages of a infants life is probably when they start teething.. They are usually in a lot of pain and nothjnf can really help... My daughter doesn't like teethers, so my mom informed me on this product for the most part is usually calms her down instantly!! The great part about this product is that it's homopathic.. So there are no harmful chemicals that are going into her body. It looks and taste like water.. It's a little pricy but completely worth it! 

Zincofax Original Diaper Rash Cream.
Okay. Now I just discovered this product about a month ago. My landlord actually recommended it to me after trying every diaper rash cream they sold in stores and even powder! Nothing had ever seemed to work on my daughters bum! I even got a prescription diaper rash cream which made her bottom WORSE! This cream works wonders.. Clears a bum rash in about a day! It's great since my daughter gets really really cranky when she has one. Again, it's a little pricy, but it works wonders! 


Johnson's Body Wash, Shampoo and Powder.
So these are the products that are used every single day for bath time. I use the lavender body wash because it helps soothe them for bedtime. Her Bath time is always right before her bedtime. The Shampoo smells great, and leaves her hair so soft and silky! The Lavender powder smells so good, and also has a calming effect on her, I only put this powder though on her body, not ever her bum! 



  
Minnie Mouse.
My daughter is in love with the show "Mickey Mouse Club House". She can literally watch it over and over again.. Well maybe only the opening song and end song. Lol. But still it's her favourite show! So I bought her a Mickey and Minnie for valentines day and she absolutely loves these little stuffed toys. She cuddles them and chews on their noses lol!!! 


Rubber Ducky.
So this simple little toy that's probably been around for sooo many years is also one of her favourites.. She loves when you squeeze it, doesn't make a squeaky sound but it sounds like some time of air is comming out. She thinks it's hilarious! She also loves chewing on this! It's also bright in colour (the few I have are) and tends to get her attention quite fast!! 


Well guys, this is some of my favourite products ! Hope it helps some new mommies out there! Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment